Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Car


Mike and I have been car searching this past week. From the start, I was set on getting a GM vehicle, so I could redeem the "reward dollars" built up through use of my GM card. As luck would have it, a local dealership (of which, is a bank customer of mine!) made a dealer trade for a 2008 Malibu LS on Tuesday. It was on the lot about 3 hours before I purchased it. The trade-in offer for my Grand Am was above Kelley Blue Book price. Mike said they must not know what our garage floor looks like!! My car has been leaking coolant for the past few months and was getting to the point where a repair was inevitable. Time to trade! I've been enjoying air conditioning again and a crack-free windshield. It does feel as though every car near me is following ENTIRELY too closely!

No comments: